08/07/2010

Baby Giggles

This morning when I was changing Ava's diaper I gave her an animal book to look at so she didn't fuss, and she had it open to the page with the rabbit on it. I pointed and said 'Rabbit' and she looked at it for a second then gave it a kiss and said 'Wabby.' It was so sweet :)

She was in a good mood today, I guess she must have slept well. Earlier this evening before I put her to bed I was having a grumpy moment so I sat on the stairs trying not to think about anything when she crawled up to me and decided to slam the baby gate into my foot. I shouted 'Ouch!' and she burst out giggling, it was such a sweet sound. She rarely ever giggles so we love it so much when she does. Suddenly it became the best game in the world to her and she kept slamming the gate against my foot so I'd say 'ouch!' She laughed for ages, I could have listened to it all day. I wish I'd had the camera on to catch it but I'm sure she'd have become distracted and stopped giggling anyway so probably best that we didn't get it out.

We're off to London tomorrow, it'll be Ava's first trip so we'll have to make sure we take pictures of her in front of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the London Eye, etc. Hopefully she'll enjoy her day and not be too cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment