15/07/2010

It's London Baby!

We took Ava on her first trip to London a few days ago and she was an excellent baby the whole time. She slept for the first 45 minutes or so but then seemed to enjoy herself for the rest of the day. It was very hot but I had a great time, I hadn't been since before she was born and I always liked London. It could have done with a few less people but I just tried to pretend they weren't there.

Ava fell asleep on the way there






Buckingham Palace (Ava's asleep in the stroller)

She finally woke up!



We all thought she was going to take her first steps here but she just stood there staring at Brandon :)


Brandon, me, Ava & Graham


Time to go home!

I had a really nice time, even though it was so hot. I wish we could spend a bit more time in the city but I know Graham isn't crazy about it. It also gets very expensive; parking at the train station, train tickets, food and drinks, and then doing the touristy stuff like boat rides and going on the London Eye. It's still a fun day though and even more fun when you go with someone who has never been before. My family and friends need to take advantage of how close I live while I'm still here! We'll be moving back to Canada one day and they'll all have lost their chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment