31/03/2010

Sleep Update

Ava has been a little star this week. Five out of the last six nights, she has slept through the night! Up until now she hadn't slept for a total of five nights in her life!

It's been great, I hope she keeps it up. Graham and I were really starting to feel the effects of not sleeping so we needed this.

Ava's tooth is slowly coming through. You can feel it when she bites your fingers but it's difficult to see. She's been really fussy with eating this week and I think it might be because of the tooth. She'll often only have about 3 or 4 bites of food and then gets upset if you try to give her any more. It's frustrating because it makes me worry about her and also it's annoying wasting perfectly good food. I'm taking her to the baby weigh clinic tomorrow so I'm going to speak to the health visitors and see if there's anything I can do to encourage her to eat more. Poor thing will waste away if she does this with every new tooth.

Graham left this morning to go to Pisa until Friday or Saturday, and then he's off to Malaga where he might have to stay until next Friday :( I hope he'll be able to come back sooner but he doesn't have a set plan from his boss yet so he'll likely only find out on the day. It's not going to be an easy 10 days on my own with the baby if he is stuck there until next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment