02/04/2010

I took Ava to be weighed yesterday and unfortunately she's only put on 4oz (which might have actually only been the juice I gave her before we got there) They said that it's probably because she's very active now and the reason she's not eating well anymore is because she wants to do it herself. She wants to be more independant. Now I certainly didn't get that from Ava, but these people usually seem to know what they're talking about so when they told me to just put a plate of food in front of her and let her get on with it I decided to give it a try.

Here's what happened:




I turned around to wash some dishes and when I looked back...



I'm pretty sure hardly any of it actually went into her stomach so I don't know if I'll be trying that again for a while. At least not with mushy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment