24/02/2010

Waybuloo & In the Night Garden

I'm just sitting with Ava on the sofa while she drinks some prune juice and watches her favourite TV shows, Waybuloo and In the Night Garden. Yep - constipated again! It must be the formula that she's on. I recently switched to a different one that helps constipation and colick and she had no problems at all but I thought it might be a little too gentle for her and I was worried she wasn't getting enough nutrition from it so I put her back on the Follow On formula and within two days she's already having problems. I guess I'll have to pick up some more of the special stuff today and keep her on that for a while.

She had also been sleeping much better at night as well but last night she was terrible! She had me up three times and finally the third time I just decided to stay up because we had to get up in 45 minutes anyway to take Graham to the airport. He's off to Ireland until tomorrow night.

It's surprising that a 7 month old can have favourite TV shows, but she actually does. As soon as she hears the music from them she goes very quiet and sits on the couch and watches both shows. Sometimes when she's a little bit hyper she squeaks and smiles at the tv too. I'm beginning to think Upsy Daisy is her favourite character on In the Night Garden because she always seems happiest when she's on the screen.




Usually after she's had her juice bottle and watched In the Night Garden it's time for a nap. Today she doesn't seem too interested in that idea though... I hope she starts to get sleepy soon, we have to go out in an hour and she's always much happier after she's had a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment