05/06/2009

1 Month Left!

Yesterday was the 4th of June, which meant 1 month left until Baby's due date! I can't believe I'm already down to the last 4 weeks. The scarey thing is she could arrive any day now, and as long as I make it one more week I'm considered full term.

My next midwife appointment is on Tuesday, and I think after that one I'll be seen once a week until the baby is born (or forced to come out if she decides to be late.)

I finally got started on organising the baby's room today and hung up some of the wall decoration I bought several weeks ago. It still could use a few more pictures but I haven't really got money to spend on that kind of thing right now.

The rocking chair that my mom bought for me turned up yesterday and Graham assembled it for me. It's really comfortable and looks very nice. :) (Thanks mom!)

I just took some pictures of the almost finished room:

Rocking chair and stool from mom.

Graham's old Moses basket from when he was a baby. His mom made it up for us and knit that blanket as well.

Baby's first wardrobe

I feel better now that that's pretty much all finished. I've started packing my hospital bag as well. The baby's is done but mine still needs a few more things, most of which I can't really pack until it's time to go because I'm still wearing them or using them. I'll have to make a list of what I plan on adding to the suitcase though or otherwise I'll end up running out the door with nothing but pyjama's and flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment