27/05/2009

38 days to go... Not that I'm counting.

Well I had my 34 week checkup yesterday (and I remembered to go!)
Everything seems to be going well. BP is good, tummy measured 34cm which is right on target, and baby's heart rate was 158 and very good according to the midwife. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I can't believe how quickly the due date is coming up! Just over 5 weeks left to go. I'm getting really excited to meet this little girl :)

I'm a little bit worried that I might be underestimating just how often I'll need to change diapers... mainly because I just read something that said I can expect to change up to 50 a week. I'm not sure I even have 50 diapers in the house... Yikes.

I think I'll start putting my hospital bag together this week. Baby's going to be here before we know it so I should start getting prepared. Still waiting for the rocking chair to be delivered though, but once it is I should be able to finish up the baby's room.

Graham and I are no closer to agreeing on a name. In fact we've pretty much started over and I've been spending hours with random name generators to see if anything pops up that we like. So far I've found these to add to the list:

Isabella Louise Ball
Ava Louise Ball
Eva Louise Ball
Elise Louise Ball
Nicole Louise Ball
Olivia Louise Ball
Jessica Louise Ball

Maybe she'll be one of those? I think we'll just wait until she's born before we make a final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment