22/05/2009

6 weeks to go

I can't believe how forgetful I am these days!! I completely forgot to go to my antenatal class today and didn't remember until it had already been finished for 2 hours. I even have it written on two calenders!

I think I was more preoccupied with Graham's work schedule than I was with my own personal one. I hope I didn't miss anything important... Out of the 5 they had set, I've only attended 2 of them. Hopefully I'll remember to go to next weeks class...

Anyway... after I dropped Graham off at the airport I stopped at Home Base and bought some new things for the garden. All the flowers I planted in the spring were pretty much dead and I decided to get some things that would last throughout the year. It looks much tidier now :)

Baby has been wiggling around like crazy the past couple of days. I'm starting to wonder if she ever goes to sleep. My back gets so sore sometimes that it's almost unbearable. I've found that shoving a cushion under my stomach while I'm laying on my side helps quite a bit. Saba gave me some advice the other day that sounded good but now I can't remember what she said :( I'll have to email her... if I don't forget to.

Graham and I are no closer to agreeing on a name. I really want Adalyn and he really doesn't. I wish he would budge just a little bit so I could atleast tell myself there's a slight chance he'll come around, but for some reason he's dead set on not having this name. He says it's not a real one, which I think is a little weird. I swear he'd name it Martha or Gertrude if I let him. Maybe I'll just go to the registry office myself one day and name her without him!

Oh well... maybe the perfect name will just spring up and surprise us one day... although we're getting very close to the big day so hopefully it'll surprise us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment