23/04/2009

Oops

Well I'm a dope. I accidently told Anne (Graham's dad's girlfriend) that it's a girl. She's not going to tell his dad though, so hopefully I don't slip up again! To be fair, I had been up really early and was feeling really groggy so I wasn't paying attention to keeping it a secret. Oh well... she'd have found out in 2 months anyway.

I couldn't resist buying the cutest little denim overall skirt that I saw at Debenhams a few weeks ago. I was going to wait until she was born just to make sure it's definitely a girl but I couldn't help myself today! It was staring at me and there was no one around to stop me from buying it.

So cute :) I can't wait to dress her up and take her places. I'm so glad she's going to be a summer baby.

Since I haven't done this in a few weeks, here's a picture of how big I am today:

29 weeks & 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment