20/04/2009

Hiccups

I am seriously getting bigger by the day! I woke up on Saturday and must have been twice as big as I was when I went to bed. Even today I bumped into someone who last saw me only 3 or 4 days ago and he said I was definitely bigger than when we last met.

I now have less than 11 weeks to go until my due date... scarey thought! I still cannot believe how quickly this all has been going by.

A friend of mine had her baby about 10 days ago and as soon as I saw him I was so jealous and couldn't wait to meet my little one. At that moment 12 weeks seemed like ages to wait. Now however, it suddenly seems like it's not enough time to get everything sorted out and prepare myself for life with kid!

Anyway... she's been hiccupping a lot lately which is really cute. I can feel this little rythmic twitch for about 5 or 10 minutes once or twice a day and I know it's her hiccupping. I kind of feel bad for the poor thing because she has no way of knowing how to stop it if it's bothering her :(

Graham and I went to Ikea on Friday and picked up the changing table and wardrobe for the baby's room. I'm going to order the crib from Mothercare next month I think. Baby's room is slowly coming together!

Aside from baby news, Graham's older sister Laura and her boyfriend Robin got engaged last weekend! :) We're all very excited for them and can't wait for the wedding already!

No comments:

Post a Comment