15/04/2009

Gift Registry

I've had a few people asking what they can get for us for the baby, and since so many people live in Canada it can get pretty expensive when it comes to mailing gifts, I decided to create a small gift registry with Mothercare (a UK company.)

Anyone interested in having a look can click either the link on the right side of this page titled Mothercare Gift List or they can click here. All you have to do is enter either my name (first and last) or Graham's name where it says Find a friends gift list... and our list should appear.

I feel a bit strange making this list, but since people have asked I figured it might be a good idea, and it'll also help prevent receiving duplicates. No one has to get us anything, this is only if you'd like to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment