12/04/2009

Third Trimester!

Well I've made it to my third trimester! Only 12 weeks left to go. I'm getting really excited now and I'm sure that means that this trimester will feel like it's moving very slowly. The first two went by so fast I can hardly believe it but something tells me that this one is going to feel much longer.

Anyway, I finished the second coat of paint in the baby's room and this is what it currently looks like in day light:


So far that's the only piece of furniture that we have in the room, but it's part of a set that we're getting from Ikea. We're going to get the Leksvik Changing Table and Leksvik 2 Door Wardrobe to go with it.

Hopefully we'll get that stuff in the next week or two. It depends on how busy Graham is with work though. I don't want to bother him too much while he's getting used to the new plane and busier schedule.

I'd like to find some colourful canvas pictures for the wall but I can't seem to find anything online or in person. I might have to just take some pictures myself and have them done up. Hopefully it won't come to that, I think it'll probably be expensive.

Anna and Emma came to visit yesterday and took me baby shopping. They bought us a Tommee Tippee Nappy Wrapper, a Growbag for the baby to sleep in, and some cute little Winnie the Pooh body suits. Thanks to Anna and soon to be Aunt Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment