11/03/2009

Maybe she'll be a kickboxer?

So I got some good news yesterday... My visa was approved and my passport is on it's way back to me! :) Unfortunately my flight was for tonight and I've had to reschedule it because of not having my passport back yet, but at least I now have a definite return date and it's not 12 weeks away!

I changed my flight to next Sunday because it was the only flight they had available for the price that I paid. Unfortunately it means that I land Monday around lunchtime, and that's right while Graham is in the middle of his first day of training for the new plane. It would have been really nice if he could have met me at the airport but it doesn't look like that's going to be possible. At least I'll be at home waiting for him when he gets back though. :)

Anyway, I've been feeling a lot better since the last time I wrote in here. I haven't had any sudden crying spells since that day which has been nice. The baby is kicking and kicking and kicking. She hardly stops! I'm starting to wonder if she ever sleeps anymore. Maybe she kicks while she's sleeping?? Might have a future sleepwalker on my hands...

I've been seriously struggling over possible names and I can't seem to settle on anything. I haven't really run any of them by Graham yet, mostly because he doesn't seem too interested. I think he thinks we'll just pick a name when she's born. Me on the other hand, I'd like to think about it for a little while to see how much I actually like it so we're not stuck with something we end up not liking after a few days.

I think I'm going to stop talking to people about it though because every time I tell anyone they always have something negative to say. Then they try to get me to like the names they've picked out... it's just a lose-lose situation. Better not to say anything at all until she's born! Then they can't say anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment