05/01/2009

Baby's First Pictures



We went for the first scan last week and were absolutely amazed when little Baby Ball's shape appeared on the screen. I didn't expect it to look like a baby already! It was even more amazing when it moved and stretched it's legs out. It had the hiccups too, which was adorable. It even kicked when the sonographer pushed my tummy with the wand. I couldn't believe that that little guy was moving around inside of me and I couldn't feel a thing. I'm becoming more and more curious as to what it'll be like when I do start to feel it.

13 weeks & 2 days


Unfortunately during this second trimester I seem to have developed heartburn, and migraines which are no fun at all. I've had 3 so far since New Years Eve.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying my baby's first pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment