18/01/2009

Little Monster

I'm not very good at keeping this thing updated am I? In fact I haven't even told anyone about it yet so I'm sure no one is reading it. I guess in that case it doesn't matter that I'm not updating it often, but then again I'm sure I'll be mad at myself later for having nothing to look back on.

Good news:
1) I haven't had a migraine in about 10 days, maybe more - yay!
2) My acne seems to have cleared up - double yay!
3) The heartburn isn't that bad - for now.
4) I think I may have felt the little monster kicking a couple of times!

(Graham has started calling it 'Little Monster" because I'm Becky Monster.)

I'm not a hundred percent sure about the kicking though because I don't really know what it's supposed to feel like. It was kind of like a cross between a tiny 'tap-tap-tap' from inside, and a twitch. I've felt it about 3 times in the last week so maybe it is the baby. I hope it gets stronger and easier to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment