26/01/2011

Crazy Hair!

Finally got the camera out and took a few pictures this morning. Poor Ava has inherited my insane hair. I had hoped it would settle down as she got older, but it just seems to be getting crazier by the day!


1...2...3... CHEESE!

Last week I took Ava to Wizzy's World, which is a big play barn with a giant padded climbing frame where you can let the kids loose for a while. Anyway, they had a yellow bus ride (like the helicopter from the other place) and Ava was obsessed with it so I decided to let her have some money to make it move, and suddenly a little girl jumped inside the bus and was standing next to Ava (who was in the driver seat) and Ava turned around and shouted 'Sit down!' and the little girl sat down right away! Then Ava smiled and said 'Good girl.' and went back to driving the bus. It was so funny, I wish I'd had the video camera going.


One of Ava's tv shows teaches children sign language and Ava has started to pick it up recently. She can sign the following:

- Strawberries
- Scales (weight scales)
- Red
- Hello
- Thank you
- Look
- Parrot
- You sign

That's all I can remember at the moment... I think there might be another one or two in there though.

She's such a clever little bean, always learning and surprising us with the things she has learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment