06/08/2010

First Walking Shoes

This morning my mom bought Ava her first pair of walking shoes from Clarks. Ava was in a great mood when we took her and she had fun trying out two different pairs. She did a little bit of dancing and smiled at the sales lady a lot, it was a really nice experience. She even took Ava's picture in her new shoes (unfortunately she didn't smile for it - it was hard enough trying to get a picture of her standing up, she kept dropping to the ground to try and get the camera!)

We were given a little keepsake card with her photo and information inside. I felt a bit bad that Graham missed it but I'm not sure he'll mind all that much. He doesn't think babies need shoes so he'd just be mad at us for spending money on them. :)


I think I might have to buy her some more purple clothes to match ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment