19/04/2010

Mom's visit from Canada

My mom came to visit us this past week and unfortunately got a bit caught up in the whole volcano mess. Luckily for her, her flight was only bumped back by one day and she was able to leave this afternoon. I miss her already, she was such a big help around here (even if I grumbled a lot of the time about things being done differently than the way I'm used to doing them) I really appreciated all of her help. I wish we lived closer and could spend more time together. Ava really loves her too, she would get so excited every time she saw my mom.


Mom bought Ava a walker/ride along toy. She's not very good at using it properly yet, but hopefully she'll get the hang of it soon.

Being fed lunch by Grandma.

We have a regular visitor these days. Moustache Cat belongs to one of the neighbours but he often hops the fence and hangs out in our backyard waiting for something to eat. Ava is absolutely crazy about him!

Ava picking up the oranges in the fruit bowl.

Grandma trying to take Ava back to Canada with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment