28/02/2009

22 Weeks

Well, I'm slowly getting bigger and bigger. I'm 22 weeks today and I can't believe how quickly time is going. This baby is going to be here before I know it! If I count actual months, I'm 5 months exactly today. I feel pretty good most of the time but unfortunately I had another migraine yesterday. It was a really bad one too and I spent most of the day trying to sleep it off. I had some nausea with this one as well so it was hard to stay standing or sitting upright. This is the 6th one that I've had in the last 9 weeks.

22 Weeks
Baby is getting more and more active and the night before last she was just kicking and kicking for hours. I wonder if she's teaching herself how to dance?

I'm still in Canada right now and I really miss Graham. It's been about 11 days since we last saw eachother and there's still 11 more to go before I'm back in the UK. It feels like it's been ages since we said goodbye at Heathrow but for some reason at the same time it doesn't feel like I've been in Canada for very long.

Robbie went for a catscan this morning and he's having an MRI done on Monday, then on Tuesday he's going in for surgery to have the defibrillator put in. He seems to be doing well so far but I'm sure he's anxious to get home. Hopefully he'll be able to leave the hospital on Wednesday or Thursday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment