27/01/2009

Fat Jeans

I'm so excited! Ever since last night I've been feeling the baby kick his way around my tummy! I definitely know that it's not just my food digesting, and it doesn't just tap and stop for days now, it taps and taps and taps like it's dancing around in there :)

I can't wait for Graham to be able to feel it too, apparently that won't be for another 8 or 9 weeks though. I'm sure that'll go by quickly enough - I can't believe I'm nearly 18 weeks along already!

I finally moved into my 'fat-jeans' today. I tried on my normal ones and although I could do them up, I couldn't actually move very well so I had to change :( I'm going to hang onto them though to see if I can ever fit into them again.

Other exciting news: 2 of our fish had babies the night before last and the tank is absolutely full of tiny baby fish! There were over 35 at one point but I left a bunch in the aquarium with the bigger fish and I think some may have been eaten... or possibly died. There are so many that I'm going to have to take them to the aquarium store eventually and trade them in or donate them I guess. The funny thing is, the babies arrived the day after we went and bought 6 more fish for the tank because I didn't think there were enough in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment