04/07/2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!

It's Ava's second birthday today!

We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with a few of her toddler friends and their mums. Graham's brother and younger sister came over as well and we had some food and cake. Ava was spoiled with all her presents!
On Sunday we went ot Jack's birthday party (they're both born on the 4th of July) and then Jenni and I took her for a picnic in the park.

We decided not to make a big deal about her birthday today because we didn't want to confuse her after having celebrated it on Saturday.

I forgot to take a picture of her until after I had already put her in bed so this is the only one we have. Her hair is wet because she had just had a bath. This was taken only moments after I put her down. Poor thing must have been worn out from her busy weekend!


My sweet little girl. I can't believe it's been two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment