19/11/2010

Christmas Shopping

I took Ava Christmas shopping this afternoon and I found a few toys for her to put under the tree. She's always trying to get ahold of the broom and dust pan when I'm using them, so I decided to get her her own mini version to play with instead. They look exactly like the ones we have so hopefully she'll be happy with them.
I also bought her a Super Scribbler, which is like a Magna Doodle. She likes to draw but makes such a mess with markers and crayons so maybe this will keep her entertained - and my house clean!

I'm having so much fun this year with Christmas, it's so much easier buying for a child. I can't wait to get a tree and set it up with lights and ornaments. I'll have to make sure I get plastic ones though...

One thing I'm having difficulty finding, is a stocking for Graham. I would like to get two with our names or 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' on them but they're impossible to find over here. I've given up on finding any personalised ones, but even the non personalised ones are crap. Maybe I'll make us some myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment