01/07/2010

Happy Canada Day!

Happy 143rd Birthday Canada! I almost missed out on putting Ava in this super cute Canada outfit that she got last year at my baby shower. It was only because I couldn't find any onesies for her to wear that I decided to go digging in the pile of stuff that is 12months+ I managed to find 5 other outfits for her to wear too!


It was one year ago yesterday that I started having contractions with Ava and was sure she was going to be born on the 1st of July - Canada Day! Instead she decided she'd rather wait until her due date and was born on America's most famous day, the 4th of July.

It almost feels like a dream when I think back to one year ago. Life before Ava just doesn't seem like it ever happened now.

Sometimes it seems like this last year has flown by and other times it seems like some days happened years ago. When I watch videos taken during the first few months, I barely recognise the baby in them. She has just changed so much, so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment