16/07/2010

Baby's First Steps!!

She did it!

This morning Ava took her very first independent steps and both Graham and I witnessed them!

I had been swinging Ava in my arms like they were a hammock, which she seemed to be enjoying, then I set her down on the floor and she suddenly took two steps to grab on to the table leg and then she fell onto her bum! I was so excited I started laughing and clapping which made her excited too, and she started crawling around the living room really quickly, giggling her little head off :)

I couldn't believe that she had just done it because only half an hour earlier I was talking to Graham about it and I said 'I just hope we both get to see it.' It was so exciting. I'm not sure she'll be running around everywhere just yet, it may even be a while before she takes any more steps but I won't mind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment