29/06/2010

Chubby Baby

Yesterday I went to work for the first time in nearly two years. It was mainly just as a favour because the girl who does my old job is getting married this week and is taking a lot of time off so they're a bit short staffed. Anyway I got a call on Monday evening from my former boss and he asked if I could cover the afternoon so I said yes. Graham wasn't working so he looked after Ava.

It was nice to see so many people that I hadn't seen in ages, and it was a little strange being back in that chair, in that office but I think I did okay. It did make me realise that I'm not ready to leave Ava and go to work anytime soon though. I'm much happier being a stay at home mom and taking care of her full time.

They seemed to have a nice day together and Graham got a lot done around the house - he's putting me to shame as a housewife! Ava however, is in my bad books at the moment. She somehow managed to lead Graham to my secret stash of M&M's! I had them hidden in the desk drawer which she opened in front of him and he found them. Silly baby!

Anyway, I noticed today that her 4th tooth seems to have come through. It's the top left central incisor. No wonder she's been so cranky the last few days! She seemed much more content today and didn't complain once while we took her around Tesco's to do some grocery shopping.

This picture makes me laugh. It's not the most flattering Ava photograph I've ever taken but it's what happens every time I put her in her high chair. She kicks her legs around so much that she ends up slouched down as far as she can and she ends up looking like a lazy little fatso! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment