27/06/2010

Busy week

Graham's sister Jenni just graduated from Cambridge University this week and since we weren't able to attend the graduation ceremony we decided to drive up to see her the day before and take her out for lunch.



Graham & Jenni



Blowing kisses



Wrestling with Aunt Jenni


We had a nice day in Cambridge, it was really hot out though and by the end of the day I was completely worn out. Here are some other pictures taken recently.

Standing in her toybox watching something on TV

It's impossible to keep her away from the babygate. She's like a little monkey!



Yesterday the army put on a show in the big field behind our house so my friend Isabelle and I took the babies over to see what it was all about. They had sky divers jumping out of planes, tug-of-war games between rugby teams, carnival rides, cotton candy, bouncy castles, it was great! It was incredibly hot though so we didn't stay too long. We took the babies on their first ride as well, the teacups :)


Cody & Ava


Some skydivers


Riding the teacups!

Afterward we went back to Isabelle's house and let the babies splash around in the baby pool. Ava seemed to really enjoy herself which I didn't expect. The first time we put her in a pool she was really upset about it. Truth be told, I think I would have been as well, it was pretty cold that day! We have an inflatable pool for her at our house but I was waiting until her birthday to blow it up. I may give it a try today if it's as hot as it was yesterday.






Graham is working today but then he's off until Thursday so we're going to try and sort out the house and set it up for the BBQ. I think there might be quite a few people coming and it's not the biggest house in the world so I may need to do some rearranging.

No comments:

Post a Comment