21/06/2010

Another First!

Today I sat down on the kitchen floor with a piece of toast while Ava played with her cupboard full of baby stuff and when she saw me sit down, she decided to crawl over to investigate.

Once she got to me, she noticed my toast and tried to reach it. Then suddenly she just stood up all by herself! She didn't hold on to anything at all! Graham was in the kitchen as well and when I said 'Oh my God!' he turned around and saw her standing for a second before she plunked down onto her bum again. And then suddenly she stood up for a second time!We tried to get it on video but she wasn't co-operating. Maybe tomorrow :)

She also just got her 3rd tooth. This time it's the top right central incisor. The left one should be through any day now as well, they were both very close when they started to come down. She's been handeling it amazingly well. The only difficult bit has been meal times, when she doesn't want to eat anything unless it's pureed. I suppose that's understandable though, with a painful mouth.
She's such a happy, sweet baby these days. We're really enjoying her. She's even sleeping a solid 12 hours (sometimes longer!) at night. It's fantastic :)



Peek-a-boo!

Daddy & Baby




Mischievous Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment