24/05/2010

Busy Baby

Ava is such a curious little monkey. It's so hard to keep her in one place these days. At this very moment she is across the room trying to pull the curtains down from the window.

She's so funny sometimes, even though she's incredibly time consuming. I feel like I'm always chasing her around trying to keep her from pulling the TV over, or tearing leaves off of the plants, or racing for the backdoor to see what's outside. She knows the neighbour's cat might have come to visit and I think she goes to see if it's there. We just got a baby gate to put on the stairs so she can't get up them anymore. Kind of sad because I know she likes to climb the stairs but I really don't want her doing it when I'm not standing behind her.

20 minutes ago I gave her some 'nappy free' time and she decided to poop all over the living room floor. That was fun.

She just tried to take the power cable out from my laptop so I said 'No.' and she shouted 'No!' right back to me. How am I supposed to teach her what 'no' means?

She's now trying to hit the keyboard so I think I should put my laptop away.

No comments:

Post a Comment