04/01/2010

Merry Christmas!

This year we flew to Canada for Christmas with my family. We had such a nice time and were spoiled by my parents. Unfortunately it went by far to fast and we're now back in the UK.

Ava received so many cute toys and outfits. Her favourite present seems to be a little singing purse that my mom bought for her. She always squeals at it when it starts singing and talking to her, it's very cute.






We arrived on the 20th of December and to be honest I don't really remember the first couple of days. Robbie had to go back to the hospital for some unexpected surgery to repair his pacemaker device because it had slipped and was threatening to come out. He had the surgery on Christmas Eve and was able to come home the same day and celebrated Christmas with us in the morning. :)

On Christmas Eve Graham and Ava and I drove out to Kitchener with my Grandma R to visit my Aunt and Uncle. My parents couldn't make it because they were with my brother in the city but the rest of us had a really nice visit.

On Christmas Day we all drove up to Newmarket to visit my other Aunt and Uncle and we had a big turkey dinner with the whole family.

For Boxing day my mom made another Turkey dinner for just us and the two Grandmas. (By the end of it Graham and I had gained about 10lbs each since we had arrived!)

On the 27th we went to my mom's cousin Adrenne's house for another dinner of roast beef, yorkshire pudding and lots more. I think Graham felt right at home.

We were able to catch up with a few friends as well which was nice but it turned out to be a very busy week! We've had to come back home just to relax from our holiday :)

We spent New Years Eve on the plane flying back to London and we've spent the last 4 days recovering from jet-lag.

I'm missing my family and friends and Canada already and I hope we'll get a chance to go back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment