29/09/2009

Time is flying!

Ava is now over 12 weeks old and keeps me so busy I barely have time to brush my teeth! She's finally asleep next to me on the couch right now so I'm taking this chance to update here.

She's changing so much all the time, it's hard to believe she's the same baby I met for the first time only 3 months ago. She responds to our smiles and has started baby babbling, it's very cute. She's happiest first thing in the morning and I often wake up to her smiling away at me.

She has started sleeping better at night over the past 2 or 3 weeks. She tends to wake up around 4:30 or 5am every morning to eat and then is awake on and off from about 7am until we finally get out of bed.

She's outgrowing everything she owns too! I feel like everytime I put her into an outfit she only wore 3 days before, she's too big for it! I measured her a couple of days ago and she is 64cm long. I don't know how much she weighs but I would guess around 13 lbs.

Such a cutie! I love my little Ava Bug so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment